PayQuIQ provides businesses, non-profit organizations, apartment owners, condominium associations, health clubs, country clubs etc to accept electronic payments online. The service is simple enough to enable accounts receivable managers or administrators to upload monthly statements online and make them accessible to a predefined or registered list of customers or members. PayQuIQ accepts either credit card or electronic check payments. All the information is maintained in a secure data center environment with all account numbers encrypted to protect against hackers.
The range of features includes:
- Upload statement files exported out of an accounting system
- Upload customer or member files out of an accounting system or member management system
- Secure access to members only
- Allow for line item detail payments,
- Recurring payments with start and end date options
- Special payments with memo field descriptors
- Historical reports of payments made to facilitate tax reporting
- Acceptance of credit cards and electronic checks
- Select administrative access to assist consumers with adjustments or corrections
- Daily report of all payments made.
- For non-profit organizations the option to add additional fees to cover credit card processing costs.
Our credit card and electronic check rates are competitive with the market rates. If you are using electronic terminals for other needs within your organization we can arrange a similar service through one of our banks. Daily deposits can be made directly to your bank.
If you would like to have PayQuIQ evaluate your accounting system export file compatibility with our system please provide the name and technical contact information in the Contact Us form.